Thursday, March 26, 2009

Step 1 To Plus 5 Living

Pick something that your enjoy, are knowledgeable about or just have an interest in, remember you don't have to be an expert in the subject.
I really need to drive this point home because people will get bogged down in this step and this should be the easiest. Fear is a terrible thing and most people have completely unfulfilled lives because of it, you know thoughts like, I can't do this because:
  • I'm too, old, young, white, black, dumb, busy...
  • I don't have money, a degree (this a big one for some people, more on this later), a computer...
  • I don't know anything about the Internet, how to blog or what a blog is, have any friends, know anybody, have time to start anything new..

I think by now you get the picture.

Let's establish this right now...people make time to do what they want to do and what is important to them, period, no excuses.

How many times have you seen people put themselves in awkward, illogical, and often foolish positions to do something. For example,having little money but figuring out a way to go to a concert, taking a trip, or buying something, while putting another financial obligation in jeopardy...then justify it.

So I don't want to hear it when I talk to some one about the possibility of improving their lifestyle and I get this junk from them...keep in mind I don't have to share this and I'm not chasing anybody. I do this because I want to and know what it can do for a family if they do some work... yes I said work, now you're really scared. LOL

Ok, back to the fun stuff. I like coffee, so I created Americans Against Bad Coffee,http://americansagainstbadcoffee.blogspot.com, a blog and a Facebook Group purely for my own enjoyment. Why? Because I have a ego that's why and it's fun to share something you love with others. (Mostly ego though) smile. Oh go on and laugh with your uptight self, here let me help you...hahahhahaaahhhahhahahhahah, there feel better? Good!

What I found was that other people shared my passion and before I knew it the Facebook group had others in it besides myself, then I got bold and invited others to join us and guess what...they did. By the way you might notice I haven't mentioned money or selling anything it's not all about that, we're having fun and helping others in the process, besides there's no cost to anything I told you so far, more to come on this.

Ok, enough for the moment, I'm sure you're brain dead and my fingers are tired. Be sure to come back for my next post.

Note: If you sign up to follow(use the "follow" box on this page) this blog you'll be notified by email of all new posts.

Until next time,

JT

No comments:

Post a Comment